Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introduction

Hello. I'd like to introduce myself as 'The Professor'--although I am not a professor I have chosen that title for myself as author of this blog.

First off everyone needs to know I am not speaking, writing, or blogging for BYU. This blog has NO official affiliation with BYU. I think someday a BYU official may come across this page and request it be removed from the website at which point I probably will unless this proves to be an amazingly successful adventure.

As a disclaimer I declare this blog does not express the opinions or view of Brigham Young University, its affiliates, or sponsor. The policies and information provided in my blogs is intended to be informative and accurate; however, not an attempt to speak on behalf of BYU. This is strictly an UNOFFICAL source of information about BYU.

My vision is to write about information that will help applicants, student, alumni, parents and anyone else interested in BYU to know more about it. BYU is a great institution and I in no way intend to misrepresent it.
---
I am new to blogging. I really don't know how this will work out or if it will be successful... but it is worth trying. Since I will be regularly updating and posting new information, I recommend 'following' this blog, adding it to your favorites, or even adding it as a home page (ok, that might be a little much).

No comments:

Post a Comment