Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lots to Talk About

I have realized there is tons to talk about. Although there have not yet been many visitors to my bog yet (it is brand new) I thought I should post a list of all the topics I have already thought of explaining and elaborating. This will also remind me down the road so I don't forget about anything. Feel free to leave your comments for things you would like to see on the blog.

I plan to write about the following things:

This list will definatly get me started but feel free to share your ideas or make requests by leaving a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know you have a reader! I can't wait to see what else you write. I love hearing a perspective other than the very formal sounding stuff on the BYU website. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete